Monday, March 18, 2013

The bathroom progresses . Goodbye yellow

                                 First off thanks to everybody we broke 3500 views today!                                          I had no idea people would express that much interest. I can't wait to see how the actual trip portion goes.



                          Thanks to this stuff out bathroom is no longer yellow. Beware the fumes are powerfull and                it over sprays like a motherfucker. Here is a before and after.

-Jamie


The result is worth the few hundred brain cells I sacrificed to fumes. I bought a cheap respirator before attempting this, I suggest buying one meant for fumes and not just dust or fiberglass. I expected the overhead vent to move more air. The over spray got everywhere including on my shoes and hair, glad I have not finished the wood floor in here yet!

~Christy








No comments:

Post a Comment